Building Automation Solutions
Commercial, industrial and educational buildings run their energy systems (such as boilers, chillers, pumps, VAV boxes, fan coil units, lighting, alarm systems, and more) by using building automation systems.
Your facility’s automated systems can be controlled and monitored by you to analyze energy consumption data, history logs, alerts for scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting issues that could otherwise go unnoticed until a system malfunction.
Southern Air designs, sells, installs, and services a wide range of building controls systems. With our state-of-the-art services to the industrial, commercial, and institutional markets, we can solve the most complicated problems or improve the performance of your existing system.
Our team is trained and certified to support Honeywell, Trane, Johnson Controls, LG systems.
Southern Air offers your business Building Automation Solutions include:
- We work with you to understand your buildings comfort and energy usage trends
- Visually verify operation of all your systems
- View, analyze and evaluate systems, programs and event logs and make corresponding adjustments to keep smooth operation of equipment
- Review the controls network data, alarms, and trend logs. Determine inconsistencies and perform corrective measures through calibration or loop tuning methods
- Check temperature and humidity sensors for accuracy, and calibrate as needed
- Modulate damper actuators and check for smooth operation
- Check static sensors for accuracy
- Save a copy of the database once annually
- Report findings to the Customer